Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

This is a new year...... a new beginning.....a fresh start. I am having mixed feelings about this...........2012 to me means the first full year that I won't hear Honeybears's voice, hear him laugh, feel his touch. A whole year without him getting up with me and cooking breakfast, packing my lunch, and coming home to a warm dinner. These are only a few of the MANY things Mark did for me daily...... and everything he did, he did with love and a happy heart. 

I know you are thinking it's been six months since Mark went to be with the Lord. For the past 25 years I had Mark with me and in 201 I had Mark with me for 6 months and 13 days! So Mark was still a part of 2011. It's hard to think that 2012 will be the first full year that Mark won't be there by my side.  He will always be in my heart. Everywhere I go he will be with me, but it's not the same as seeing, hearing and touching.  

I am still working hard with my grief counselor......... to except and embrace my new life. Believe me, I've come a long way, but still have a ways to go........ Lets just say I am a work in progress!. There have & will still be many "first"   I need to go through. So far I have                                                          celebrated my "first" Fourth of July, Labor day,  Halloween, Thanksgiving,  Birthday, Christmas, and now New Years Day all without Mark. I got through them, but I can't say I didn't shed a tear with each of them!

My doctor on Friday as well as my family and friends have told me "Mark would want me to move on!" I know this and I'm sure I have been moving on. Maybe not as fast as others think I should, but I have been making slow, but steady progress!

Happy New Year to all my family and friends..........Please don't give up on me. Great love = Great loss!


Look Honeybear.........look!!! I put a pink streak in my hair . Remember the fun we would have streaking my hair???? 

It must be so awesome
to be in the presents of the Lord...I can only imagine, 
what it was like to hear the words........ Job well done my                                                                                   good and faithful servant!

I love and miss you sooooo much.
You may be gone, but NOT forgotten
Love,
Kidd <3