Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Eight months have passed and I'm still not strong enough to be everything that I'm supposed to be

You mustYou must think I'm strongTo give me what I'm going through
Well, forgive meForgive me if I'm wrongBut this looks like more than I can doOn my own
Well, maybeMaybe that's the pointTo reach the point of giving up
Cause when I'm finallyFinally at rock bottomWell, that's when I start looking upAnd reaching out
Lord right now I'm asking you to beStrong enoughFor the both of us
Cause I'm brokenDown to nothingBut I'm still holding on to the one thingYou are Godand you are strongWhen I am weakI can do all thingsThrough Christ who gives me strength
I know that  I'm not strong enough to beEverything that I'm supposed to beI give up
Hands of mercy won't you cover meLord right now I'm asking you to beStrong enoughFor the both of us.Amen