Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Honeybear


                                                                                
Today is Mark's Birthday........I have decided not to be sad, but happy. The reason is because I know that's what Mark would want.......for me to be happy. The main reason I am happy is because this is the date April 9th.....56 years ago that the good Lord finished knitting him in his mother's womb & He introduced Mark Roy Hamlin to the world.

Mark, I am one of the luckiest people in the world because I got to know, and love you ...... I still do, very much & ALWAYS will. You may be gone from my sight, but you are NOT forgotten! I think of you EVERY day and write you love letters in my mind.                                                                            

Today I made you cupcakes, something you would always do......I also got together with friends at our favorite restaurant to have dinner. The restaurant that we would go to every year for our birthdays and in-between. You enjoyed their hamburgers, & would say they "had the best burgers in town."=) Me I always enjoyed their chicken enchiladas.

Remember the time we decided to try something different? You the tacos and I the tamales. We were so disappointed and from that point on we stuck with our usual. 
                                                                       

                                                                       

Honeybear,
While you were alive,  I wrote you love letters in my heart, but for some reason, when I was with you, I wasn't able to find the words to tell you what was in my heart. Every day I discovered something about you, but when we were together, I would get so caught up in the moment that I would forget everything I wanted to tell you..........I hope that you knew that even though at times words failed me...... in my heart I wrote you love letters every day! and still do today!

We'd been through a lot together. You've saw me at my best, my worst, and the first thing in the morning (yikes, pretty scary, huh?) We laughed and kissed and argued and loved and held hands. When I look back on this little story of "us," I realize I was happier than I'd ever been. And it was all because of you.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH LOVE,
Kidd =)