Monday, December 12, 2011

Lots of people

Lots of people



Lots of people have passed away too early...without a reason...when we look at the sky we like the thought that they might be looking back at us. We remember them often...in the morning, in the night, when we look at the stars......a date......a song....a place.....a smell..... Honeybear, you are greatly missed and I know you are watching over me from Heaven. I want you to know  ♥ I love you &  always will. You left so suddenly and we both had SO much more to say! I pray that you knew/know just how much I loved/love you! I know how much you loved/love me! Thank you for not only being my husband, my protector, provider & my encourager, but for being my best friend! I am so lost and lonely without you! Save a place for me!
Love you,
Kidd
Both Mark and I displaying our BIG catch =) Mt Lemon (Rose Canyon Lake)
One of my favorite photos of Mark.....1987, Lake Havasu
Written by Judy Santerre- Hamlin on September 12, 2011 at 7:26 pm