Monday, December 12, 2011

Labour of Love.....Something I made for display at Hospice.

 This is something I made to remember Mark.......Hospice had a service to remember all those who went to be with the Lord. Honeybear was one of them.
They called out everyone's names, who left us behind. When they called out your loved ones name. If you had a photo or made anything special. You walked forward and gave the person with hospice what you had. 
This is what I made for Honeybear. When finished they then placed all the photos and memorabilia in the hallways of hospice for all to see. 
Now when  I go to the hospice office, for my grief counseling. I walk by this....... It puts a smile on my face, but also makes me sad!
Honeybear you might be gone, but you have NOT been forgotten!
Love ALWAYs............Kidd

Labour....Work undertaken for the pleasure of it or for the benefit of a loved one.